Sunday 11 July 2010

what should i do?

I was just thinking....

Should I pick up an interesting hobby to lose weight?

How about pole dancing? Or belly dancing?

I am feeling the "tyres" around my waist and I've never been this fat all my life. Sigh.

Blame it on my thyroxine medicine.

I think I need to get into a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

Guitar playing is just not enough!!!

My diet has to change. I must get 8-9 hours sleep every night. My whole outlook in life must become happier and more positive. I must love myself more. I must stop thinking I want to k-i-l-l Ben when he makes me mad (haha, don't take me seriously lah). I must learn to let go when situations are beyond my control. I must stop worrying. And the list goes on....

Any partners in crime???

4 comments:

  1. get oldbeng to go learn chacha with you!!! (then PLS POST PICTURES!) =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wan his charbolang to beat me up ar??? she got claws one!!!

    *faster run away*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever seen a big tummy uncle dancing gracefully?

    NB! Neither have lim peh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. old beng can do the belly dancing...... everybody will stare at the belly hehehe

    ReplyDelete