Tuesday 6 July 2010

No dog

I have decided not to take the dog. Reasons being I don't have the time, my work is stressful, Ben is going to sit for O level this year, the apartment is already so messy and sometimes dirty so keeping a dog would mean I will be lagi stressed out and the poor dog neglected.

In short, no dog.

Meng said the dog will be so bored, alone at home most of the time.

This morning I really put in alot of effort to make the apartment clean and lovely. Ben came home from school in the afternoon and started shouting, "MOM! MOM!" He wanted to tell me he was so pleased that I cleared away alot of mess.

I have put the incident of that stupid fren(stranger) behind me. I am also no longer emo. Now, I am stronger and ready to move on.

Jia Yu Momo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the cleaning part, do you want to clean somemore? My house my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50 per hour if you engage my cleaning services!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piangz! Nah, give your a knife, go rob better lolz

    ReplyDelete