Friday 16 July 2010

messy room, groggy head, golf and stuff

ah mo's bedroom is under construction.... i mean, repacking and throwing away unwanted stuff

meng is here for the weekend and he looks pissed by the bedroom mess, haha... he has gone to the living room to be by himself.... just now he grumbled and mumbled something to me and when i say,"what?", he quickly said, "nothing nothing"

now ah mo is on "project 100 songs"........ my personal compilation of old songs which i love with guitar chords... getting ready a repertoire in case.... nevermind

closed my first deal in the team project.... one more should be coming soon for the other team project (the one that the so-called fren tried to undercut)... my team leader did advise me to park myself at the showroom everyday in case of clients who turn up without appointments and then my colleagues close the case without my knowing (intentional or unintentional, well well it does happen)

ah mo trying her best to get enough sleep... must stop drinking too much tea and coffee liao... must tell meng to stop going out for late nights teh tarik... cos not enough sleep means go to work head feel giddy giddy.... liddat no more productivity

just now i drop by the showroom and my teammates were there even though my team is not on duty.... and they were going off to the golf driving range to practise golf after closing hours.... wah i was so tempted to go but can't coz meng was waiting for me to come home... so at the construction site carpark (yah, i am working at a construction site) we were all doing our swings and mark gave me some constructive comments.... yes, i still have it hahah i mean i can still swing properly lah..... but i think it is not a good idea to continue with golf becoz it can get very addictive and that means i will not be home most of the time.... so what kind of a mother will i be to ben????

okie time to go and pack up the bedroom

2 comments:

  1. i have laid off golf for many years becoz of ben... now very tempted to pick it up again... haha i just love outdoor sports

    ReplyDelete