Saturday 10 July 2010

speechless

I feel absolutely awful.

My cobroke agent has already made $1.4m in commission so far this year. And it is only half a year. Imagine if he continues on this lucky strike, he will nab $2.8m in total this year.

Thing is, he has closed 7 units Sentosa bungalows, besides all his other properties.

I feel sick. I haven't even made 1/10th of that amount yet.

Meng said it would take 12 years of work for him to make $1.4m. So I said to Meng, "Assuming my cobroke makes $2.8m this year, that will mean 24 years of your life." Knn. We feel so sick.

I have to work harder and smarter. And no more emo-ing about this lah, that lah. Think I have wasted alot of time. I better buck up!

2 comments:

  1. wahrao!!! limpek also feel very sick... WC FINAL!! TARUK WHOLE LIFE SAVINGS! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u going to listen to the octopus??? hope u win back all ur life savings plus profits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete