Tuesday 20 July 2010

time for golf again

body aching all over........ still recovering from the sunday cleaning..... no longer young so next time i noe i shouldn't strain so hard........ issit becoz i am already not fit??? or maybe it is time i get some exercise????

maybe tomorrow i go golf driving range to hit some balls!!!! haha, high time i go find all my gears, e.g. gloves ( i still have them), shoes (ko-yat already, i have to use my track shoes), golf clothes (aiyo now so fat liao, i have to wear non-golf polo shirt and pants), golf set (hiya passed all my irons and woods to my ex-bf for storing, i dun think i wan to go collect them back, thinking of buying new loose ones from the shops, haha always wanted to buy a Ping brand iron because last time i used my male fren's Ping iron, fwah the flex is damn shiok!). And where are all my store value cards from all sorts of driving ranges??? did i give all of them to my ex-bf????

tomorrow i will ring mark & co. to ask where they are going to practise

i have been working very hard lately and i hardly get a break to relax or breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment