Friday 1 October 2010

wtf

I am getting increasingly bored with my life and falling easily into mild depression. Ben, my 16 year old son, is mostly the cause of all my heartaches and depression. The amount of sacrifices I have to put up and the unjustly things he can say to me, is beyond my imagination. How could he not be kinder and be more considerate to his mother?? Such as helping to clean and pack the apartment instead of telling me I haven't packed and cleaned to his liking??? WTF!!!!I am his mother, and he is not my mother, period. He is pure lazy yet he dared to nitpick at me!!! I don't believe all these. My mother is to be blamed. Ben learned most of the tone and nitpicking language from her.

I am an active person and to be at home most of the time to be a good mother is getting very boring for me. AND UNREWARDING. FUCK.

I prefer to live life on the fast lane. I love to be doing things and making money and enjoying life. Who doesn't????

I am going to plan my life for myself the way I see fit.

Life has gone on a vicious cycle for too long. Fuck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment