Tuesday 19 October 2010

trying to get a hold of myself again

Sometimes, I feel like my life is orbitting out of control and I do say this out loud to Meng. "Meng, I feel like I am losing control of my life." Of course, Meng went ahead and rubbished my feelings.

I can't lose control of my life now coz next week is Ben's O level exams. I have to sleep early every night so that I do not wake up feeling groggy in the morning. In case Ben wakes up late and starts panicking, I will have to be ready to rush him out to the exam venue in my car.

It is already October. 2010 is coming to a close soon so no point feeling like "fwah sian lah, this year not really making enough money and should have worked harder" that kind of feeling. I told myself no regrets lah, work harder and smarter next year, move on.

Washing car in the basement washing bay is becoming a breeze after I got all the right gears. I bought a 4m long water hose $4, two tap heads $4.90 (fortunately bought the right sizes), a sponge mop with a metre long handle $7.50, found a small chair in the basement, got 2 pails, a brush and a bottle of car shampoo. It used to be that I have to go upstairs to the guard's counter to borrow the tap heads and also have to find a furniture to step on to reach a water tap located about 2.5m off ground. Washing car was then a chore. And without the hose, the water pressure which is out of whack would cause the water to splash all over my body. The first time I tried washing my car, I hated it. I was a complete mess after the car wash. Thereafter, I thought I better go out and buy the gears. Now, I only pray and hope that the residents will not complain about me using the water hose to wash my car (which I know in some condos, you are not allowed to). I don't know about other people, but I love playing with water.

My car looks very clean :)

Recently, I tidied up my bedroom and re-arranged the bedroom furniture. My room now looks very pleasant. Ben loves coming over to my room while I work and plonk himself on my bed and complain loudly that he is hungry (seems like forever hungry..... must be exams anxiety). Think he will do well lah, dunno why he is so jittery, last time I wasn't that prepared for my O level exams!!!

Okie, I am heading to the nearby Cold Storage to buy pre-cooked ribs, wings, sushi, etc for Ben to eat..... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment