Wednesday 27 October 2010

the angst and pangs of a 16 year old teenager

On somedays I have to put up with ben's temperamental behaviour. One minute very upset, another minute super elated until the sky is the limit. Today, he had E. Math paper 2 and he came home happy like a bird. Yesterday, was a horrid day for me coz he went on and on about losing some marks off his E.Math paper 1 and I had to tell him to "please move on". Hiya, the ups and downs of a teenager sitting for his O level exams.

Hokay, now about me. I am so sleepy and tired most of the time coz I have to wake up early every morning, be it shocked out of bed by ben or my handphone rings or by some other things.

I am still waiting for meng to change some credit card points into shopping vouchers for me. He is just sooooo slow.

I am so looking forward to 2011 because I want to start all over again in the new year. I will start thinking about new resolutions for next year soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment