Monday 4 October 2010

quickie

Just a quick post before I go shower and go off to lalaland ZZZzzzzz.

I am supportive of Meng selling his sports car. He is going to do a full de-mod in a couple of days. The de-mod stuff can fetch him around $8-10k. Thereafter, he will put up the car as a normal REX for sale at market price. Car's condition is already very good. I call it "showroom condition". I am not kidding. Meng is a very ngiao person. He had spent alot of time and money on grooming his car. The buyer will never regret buying over his car.

MARANATHA. Gee, so freaking that our MM who is not a christian is using a biblical phrase to chant to calm him down from the stress of watching over his wife who was bedridden and unable to talk for the past two years. The wife had just passed away. RIP Mrs Lee.

I am so going to say "maranatha" to lull myself to sleep. Christians don't practise chanting per se but we are taught to pray unceasingly and to give thanks for everything, good or bad. I see no problem in saying "Oh Lord Jesus, come to me" as it is definitely very affirmative and like what MM said, this aramic phrase sounds very soothing.

It is time to stop being emo regarding Ben.

Just now I went down with Meng to the basement carpark - he to drive his car home and me to pick up my laptop from my car boot. I stood there transfixed listening to the sound of his powerful car engine and turbo, VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM..... VROOM VROOM VROOM at least a good 20 secs before he drove up the ramp, out of the carpark and out of my sight. I shall miss this REX when it is sold. I get very emo whenever me or my partner sells off a car because I get very attached to every car we had. Triumph Spitfire MKII, Alfa Romeo Alfatta GT, Alfa Romeo Boxer 1.7IE, Honda CRX and even my other modest Japanese cars I also get very emo. Next it will be this beautiful cockeye Subaru WRX in its full glory (beautifully modded by Meng). I will tell Meng to let me say a last goodbye to this car before it goes to the new buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment