Saturday 28 August 2010

i have no life

i think facebook is hopeless.......... i think i may delete off my facebook account.... i don't see my "friends" writing very interesting or funny stuff.... maybe when you are all grown up, you are more inhibited or you truly hide your feelings behind that pretty picture you post on your facebook, afraid of people discovering who you really are or what a prick you are to your friends, whatever........... hahaha, let me tell you a secret, i love reading my ah boy's facebook page whenever he forgets to sign out.... children! they say the most straight-in-your-face disgustingly funny stuff to their friends, and they also make fun of themselves alot and give themselves funny middle names

i am going broke, honest

i am going fat.......... fret not, i told myself the moment i reach the point of the unbearable likeness of being, i will move into action.......... e.g swim, jog, run, gym, roller-blade, golf, etc etc

my eldest sister is recuperating from surgery and i sincerely hope she recovers quickly

i am sleepy and tired as i didn't get enough sleep last nite

boy, is my life getting too boring??? sat nite and i am sitting in front of my computer and meng has just told me he is going out for a little while to be with the guys and will be back at 2 am.... i told him i am going to bed soon

2 comments:

  1. Not everybody has funny bones la.
    FB is just a platform for friends when all are feeling bo-liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie talking abt bo liao, what is happening to our intended meeting???? really fly kites liao ar!!!!

    ReplyDelete