Wednesday 18 August 2010

madness

I need to calm down, to remind myself there is no need to worry too much, that many times problems have its own ways of solving by itself without my doing anything about it. Isn't that true in many instances?

I have been looking at hdb flats to buy. I feel so disheartened. The COV (cash over valuation) is getting very ridiculous. How on earth am I going to afford to buy a flat now? I am not even talking about wanting a nicely renovated flat or a high floor unit. In fact, my requirements defy all norms. I don't mind the 3rd or the 4th floor. I like the west sun. Yes I actually like the western sun shining into the flat. I don't mind the road noise. I don't need a renovated unit as I am going to renovate it myself to my liking. But I want the flat to be located in a nice surrounding. I don't want it in a shabby and old estate. So I am prepared to go further from the matured estates. With such low end requirments, I still find it difficult to find a flat. Meanwhile, I see the prices going up up up! Isn't that scary?

Meanwhile, my work is getting more challenging day by day. Clients are becoming more and more difficult as in f--king bitchy. Even my own friends can be equally f--ked up when it comes to money and doing business. What is the world coming to? I shake my head. I asked myself, why on earth am I still so loyal to my friends and always thinking about their interests first? Nobody it seems put others first before themselves anymore. This is the wild world. I should start protecting myself and think more selfishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment