Wednesday 1 September 2010

gym

I took my fat ass off the chair and went to the gym!

Gym is just 4 floors down the lift (lift is just 10 steps from my front door), walk out of the lift upon reaching 1st floor, make a turn to the left, walk out to the outdoor pathway, about 20 steps later, I reach the gym door. However, the gym is always locked (dun understand lock for what? keep residents out of the gym?? siao bo??). So, another 50 steps are needed to reach the guard counter at the front of the condo and sign in for the key and 2 aircon remote controls, and then make my way back to the gym (another 50 steps needed).

After gym, still have to walk back to the guard counter to return the key and remote controls.... kanasai!

From my bedroom window, 4 floors down, the gym is directly on the opposite side. Somehow, this wonderful view of the gym everyday has not made me more motivated to keep fit. The tennis court can be seen directly outside my living room window but it has not made ah boy want to play tennis everyday. I do wonder why we are living in a condo.

I desperately need to lose weight... the reason why I went to the gym today.

I need a gym partner so that he/she can motivate me to keep going. Meng is too lazy to gym or do anything. Most of the time, I see him sleeping or watching the telly. Months ago, we tried swimming regularly but soon the habit died a premature death. Bloody Meng, he is very fit but I am getting too fat! (Meng is fit because he plays soccer regularly.) The whole pool is visible from my bedroom window as well, but aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh, I am damn bloody lazy!!!!!

Somebody please slap my butt!

1 comment:

  1. Your last sentence is very dangerously written, I must say.

    Goldfish is catching a flight to your place now.

    ReplyDelete