Friday 25 June 2010

back to business

I am slowly coming back to human realm consciousness. Last 2-3 days I was like in a daze because my mind was continuously playing a broken record with a voice asking, "why ar? why ar?"

Okay, thank God I am closing in on a deal. Not a big one, in fact, very small but I am happy because I love the feeling of closing deals! Call it adrenalin rush! Or in hokkien-speak, "happy pom pipi" feeling.

Anywayz, today I was at my sister's office and we were talking about my project marketing and she helped me linked up a very prospective client.... hey, another good one! This one is very very potential. Okie okie adrenalin fluid pumping again..... Client will call me back on Monday if need more discussion....

My hairdresser Wendy was very kind. She was very encouraging and she prayed for me over the phone with powerful words to rebuke the devil from attacking my work. I am very humbled and comforted by her encouraging words. I think being successful has somehow gotten into my head and I have forgotten it is The One above who blesses me with the success, not my own effort.

Great! I am also helping Wendy find an assignee to takeover her hairdressing business in Tanjong Pagar. She is quite sad to let it go but she has other plans on her mind. Anybody interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment