Friday 25 June 2010

some people, tsk tsk

I just mopped the floor and now, the home feels really clean.

I am looking for little things in life that makes me happy, like a clean floor.

This year seems like a pretty bad year, at least for the last half year. As far as work is concerned, almost everything turned out bad. Feel so sad... how come like this???

My sister said, blame it on your apartment, buey gum for you.

But ben said, cannot say liddat, then it becomes a feng shui thing, but it is not!

So I said, then it is satanic attack... before the bud could fruit, it drops off half-way.

Just two days ago......

The one whom I considered my friend, has just betrayed me. She played a very dirty trick on me. She undercut my deal. The total commission was going to be huge and I was the one who gave her the lead to cobroke this deal with me. It's either greed for more money or to outwit / outsmart me because she thinks she is much cleverer than me. WTF. She is not cleverer, in fact, she is dumber for trying to out-smart me... it will back-fire on her... time will tell. She is avoiding contacts with me by forever being "away" on msn and disappearing from facebook. WTF. Proven guilt-stricken. I am suffering from mild shock. My colleagues are understanding. They treated me nice because they know I am feeling yucky from such betrayal. Once I get over this shock, I will move on and forget about such low-down people whom I have always been nice and kind. I will move on and get back to focusing on work and closing more deals.

All the more, I appreciate Meng for being consistent all these years and for being by my side through thick and thin, good times or bad times, having plenty or having little.

Ben said to me not to trust friends anymore especially when it involves big money, but only the very close friends.

Ben, meng and me are feeling yucky about this whole thing because it involves a friend (now stranger) whom we know well.

I tell myself not to feel defeated but to keep my spirits up high.

I will continue to be positive and cheerful.

4 comments:

  1. Neh mind, karma will come upon her....

    Lai lai, mai angry, lim peh buy you teh after we fly kites

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA laubeng's reply sibeh steady, sibeh obscene!

    Amo faster put a poll on sueyness! Eh, seems like many ppl suey lately. Limpek suggest we go take flower bath. Together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @old beng: hahaha treat me teh can but not fly kites lah.... wait charbolang hate me how?

    @goldfish uncle: eh eh we cannot bathe together lah so obscene... anywayz, i go church one, i dun practise flower bath ritual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piangz! The real kite flying at West Coast Park la.

    ReplyDelete