Tuesday 4 May 2010

wtf

very pissed

today purposely spent two hours searching high and low but still cannot find my guitar tuner and my beautiful red kyser capo

haven seen it for about 1-2 weeks

text kev my guitar teacher to ask him to check whether i left it at his place

he text back saying unlikely but he will still check

yesterday i was also pissed.... very very pissed

at mom's place there is a very old guitar which is in bad shape and not playable

but because mom is moving out and going to stay with my big brother H

she asked me to go fix it up

it belonged to my late dad and it is by now an abandoned "child"

as in, not properly stored (it's been kicked around, not even in a case), nobody polish it, and nobody gave it any shit at all nor want to play it

okie, so i noe where to find some luthiers to get it fixed

i called mom (after checking out one luthier) and told her i will get it up to a playable condition

she was so happy and asked me to pick it up from her

and since it is going to be restored to a playable condition, i might as well take possession and give it tender loving care and of coz , use it and play it!!!!

guess what my mom said to me:

she wants me to restore it and then she will give it to my youngest brother J

i dun believe this!!!!!!

look here, i am the guitar player not him!!!!!

he plays the sax!!!!

well this guitar is a vintage electric semi hollow with two f-holes and of coz after restoration it will become somewhat a collectible, actualli by virtue of its age, built and era, it is already a relic (not gibson lah, otherwise my bl***y brother would have brought it to HK long time ago.. that's where he is living permanently now)

wat LJ thing to say to me that after i restore it, she will give it to my brother J!!!!

well, she said that if he does not want it, then i can have it

ok fine, i said, f***, i am not going to spend time restoring it... it is not going to be that easy either because i have to go back and forth, also find a case to transport and store it, test and check, etc... if he wants it, he can go and restore it himself

and there was an argument between me and my mom over the phone

well, i called my sister and she said, yes it belong to my brother J (my dad will his possession to my brother J) but i said, the guitar is already an abandoned child and since he could not be bothered to do anything to it or bring it to HK... i am ok if mom wants to keep it after i restore it but i dun agree it should go to HK with my brother J after i put in time and effort to bring it up to a playable condition, afterall I AM the guitar player but my sister said, just dun do anything, leave it

F*** F*** F***

2 comments:

  1. Cool down, drink more liang teh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am used to these kinds of treatment from my mom... her sons are her priority but her daughters are second class citizens and her slaves

    ReplyDelete