Thursday 27 May 2010

life as seen thru rose speckled glasses

my clients like to text me with such, "ah mo, wat is the latest update?" nabeh this kind of question is like a double-edged sword.. it realli means, "ah mo, did you get an offer at the same rate or at a rate more than my ridiculously high asking price!!!" i always get very nervous when i see such a text from my clients, so i need to be extra careful when i reply.... anywayz, i digress............

i also have my personal updates... on my ownself lah

1. thyroid condition is stabilised with medicine liao... today doctor told me the happi news that the medicine dosage is ngum ngum so i will onli see her in half a years time.... happi pom pipi coz i hate blood tests each time i go see doctor.... so the next time vampire suck my blood again will be sometime in November, yippeee!!!!

2. i lost a big fish.... sigh..... i was trying to close a big deal but in the end the tenant said our asking rental is too high, bo pian liao lor, that is wat the developer wants for the f&b space... no go

3, happi news!!! my corporate client chairman is a veri nasty man and i heard the good news he might be leaving to go back to his country, yippeee!!! i am happi for myself and the people working inside who had been traumatised and terrorized by his evil temper

4. though i lost a big fish, the same fish is considering to buy a small unit in the same development as an investment... hope they have no problem with the bank financing then i hosay liao.... small $$ better than no $$ at all rite?

5. no more guitar lessons for me and no more drums lessons for ah boy..... we are now exercising cost saving measures.... actualli online got alot of free sites giving free lessons and i am currently learning how to play "tears in heaven" (see on the left side of my blog under free stuff), since i was already trained in playing classical style when i was young, it is realli not too difficult lah, onli difficulty is in memorising it (i.e. playing without looking at the tabs) and trying to play and sound like the pro (more practice needed lor)... the advantage of online lessons is that, i can go backwards and repeat many times until i get it, cool!!!! thinking of purchasing for ah boy some drums instructional dvd (kill 2 birds with 1 stone hehehe i can also learn mah!)

6. i have been sleeping very late (sometimes 3 am or later!!!) and it has become a bad habit.... i wan to kick this bad habit!!!! coz i know it affects my skin and the shorter hours of sleep is making me very groggy in the day and my brain juice cannot flow properly when i need to think on my job

7. my ah boy can be very rude and i am so angry with him..... i have told him he makes my life feel so shitty.... i am sure if his father was still alive, the father will sure discipline him jialat jialat unlike me... ah boy onli knows how to bully the mother becoz no matter how angry, the mother is still too soft

8. tomorrow is a public holiday!!! yippeee!!! but i still have to work lah... but at least i feel a little more relax coz it is a holiday

9. ah boy is organising a bbq at our condo for some of his close frens next tuesday... i have to go out and buy the bbq stuff

10. i am putting on alot of weight, yucks!

i think that is about all that is to my boring life, for the time being at least!

2 comments:

  1. wahh your work... like very complicated. Me chao contractor langsung dont understand. Eh your youtube box so big, keep blocking your post and comments la

    ReplyDelete
  2. ninniamah work until ai pengsan liao...

    removed some youtube boxes liao, issit better?

    ReplyDelete