Thursday 16 December 2010

man in uniform

This morning around 9:45 am onwards, PIE super jam from upper bt timah exit all the way to whitley... think got 3 different accidents... the third one was terrible... bus, lorry, trucks, cars all banged up and lying at different slanted positions across lanes.... i was super late for meeting!

When I enter from jalan anak bukit, the traffic was already snailing and out of the blue i saw a traffic police bmw beside me... i thot siao liao, siao liao, i was driving on the part of the road where I was not supposed to drive on (a triangle with diagonal white lines that u can see when you come from a slip road into the highway road)... however, all the cars behind me and beside me very steady also continue to drive on with the bmw beside us... soon i saw an accident ahead and the bmw just drove ahead, slid the car in front of me at an angle and stopped.... a man in blue came out purposefully, put one hand up and wave at me to drive on, he had this unforgettable serious look on his face.... fwah i tell u man! he looked damn steady and sexy! At that very moment i realised I LIKE MEN IN UNIFORM!!!! make me flipped, swoooooooonn......

hokay i got to the office in one piece... didn't just fainted in my car when i saw the policeman... but seriously i think i may like going on a date with a policeman hahaha

2 comments:

  1. That "triangle with diagonal white lines that u can see when you come from a slip road into the highway road" is called chevron.

    Ask Meng to do some cosplay with you la - policeman, doctor and you can be nurse, student milkmaid etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. old beng, u and charborlang like to role play ar??? u r veri imaginative hor!

    ReplyDelete