Wednesday 28 April 2010

new spider web lines

I think it is important to have this map because it is now getting too confusing when you read newspaper or hear news on tv about this new line, that new line, simi simi circle line blah blah.... wah super super lost! So I went and researched for a map that gives me the full picture. Actually, I was trying to find the line that I remember reading about, the bt timah line. I remember reading tan kah kee station, king albert park station but dunno why I googled but can't find anything about these stations on the web. Anywayz, I found two very useful maps:-

http://www.singaporepropertymarket.com/future_mrt_lrt_system_map.htm

http://files.lesterchan.net/viewing/images/Singapore_mrt_lrt_system_map_future.png/


Both maps got slight difference. I printed out both maps in colour for reference because they are useful for my work. Likewise, it is useful for you too if you know for example a new station is going to be built in your housing estate vicinity, your property value may go up (in the near future)!

Happy analyzing these colourful spider webs!



No comments:

Post a Comment